GNX Side Extension Module (GNX-SEM)
The GNX Side Extension Module Vertical adds a new level of realism to the passionate flight and space pilot.
While the GNX-SEM-V was designed with General Aviation pilots in mind, the module is highly configurable to suit any flight and space sim cockpit.
- Requires GNX MFH (Multi Functional Holder) in order to mount module
- Can be attached side-by-side to other vertical modules (THQ-V and SEM-V)
Important shipping note
This product is in stock at our Australian warehouse and items are shipped without delay.
- 1 Rotary switch
- 2 Multi-function axis
- 2 K-switches w/ central push button
- 7 Push buttons
- 8 Programmable, dual colour LEDs
- Provides either a total of 24 logical buttons, or 17 logical buttons and 2 analogue axis (based on configuration)
- GNX BUS Connection (included)
- USB Connection - requires GNX USB Controller (HID-Main)
Important: Depending on your configuration of controller/s and GNX modules, you may require a GNX USB Controller. Please check the information on the GNX USB Controller page.
- Gladiator NXT Standard or Premium
- UCM Stronghold
- GNX USB Controller (HID-Main)
- Recommended GNX MFH (Multi Functional Holder) in order to mount module
- Plastic coupler
- Type-C connector guard
- Rubber pads
- Plastic spacers
- Interchangeable heads
- Interchangeable detents
- Internal “module-to-module” cable
- Internal “module-to-joystick” cable
- Phillips Screw driver
- HEX Screw driver
- Stickers with protective film
- BUS (Type-C)-(Type-C) Interface Cable
- 1 Year
This is what we were looking for in terms of quality and functionality. We ended up swapping it for the SEM module because of the mounting options but overall, this is a great add on option.
Thank you for choosing the new GNX modules and being an early adopter.
We trust you will have many enjoyable hours flying with the GNX modules.
VKB Australia team
VKB's hardware is the just about the best value for money hardware for flight simmers. Build quality and engineering design is first rate to the point of bettering even some real life aircraft controls (NB I'm an aero engineer, commercial pilot & Yak-50 owner). BUT the VKB Configurator app isn't user friendly and the user guide falls far short of the hardware's quality. Even though I'm technically proficient and have decent programming experience, I have been left scratching my head over how to program functions while referring to the user guide. In contrast, Thrustmaster's manuals and programming approach is far superior.
Thanks very much for your feedback, David.
We are really impressed with your feedback and supportive comments given your professional background.
Please do reach out to us at email@example.com if we can assist with any questions or issues.
Regards, VKB Australia team