GNX Throttle Quadrant Vertical (GNX-THQ-V)
The GNX Throttle Quadrant Vertical extension module adds a new level of realism to the passionate flight and space pilot.
While the GNX-THQ-V was designed with General Aviation pilots in mind, the module is highly configurable to suit any flight and space sim cockpit.
Important shipping note
Australian and New Zealand customers:
This product is currently in stock in the Australian warehouse and shipped without delay.
Customers from India:
This product is shipped directly from VKB HQ and delivery time is approx. 7-10 days.
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 Analogue axis (w/ clutch dampers and adjustable length/height of axis levers)
- 8 Push buttons
- 5 Interchangeable axis lever heads (different colours/shape)
- Up to 4 GNX THQ modules can be connected, providing 12 analogue axis
- Newly developed VKB Njoy 32NG firmware allows for 20 analogue axis to be recognised in Windows as 3 joysticks (2 with 8 axis, plus 1 with 4 axis)
Important: Depending on your configuration of controller/s and GNX modules, you may require a GNX USB Controller. Please check the information on the GNX USB Controller page.
- Gladiator NXT Standard or Premium
- UCM Stronghold
- GNX USB Controller (HID-Main)
- Plastic coupler
- Type-C connector guard
- Rubber pads
- Plastic spacers
- Interchangeable heads
- Interchangeable detents
- Metal levers (long)
- Plastic levers (short)
- Internal “module-to-module” cable
- Internal “module-to-joystick” cable
- Phillips Screw driver
- HEX Screw driver
- Stickers with protective film
- BUS (Type-C)-(Type-C) Interface Cable