Gladiator EVO 'WWII Combat Edition'
The Gladiator EVO 'WWII Combat Edition' with KG12 grip is the ideal controller for any avid combat pilots and forms the basis of a modular VKB flight control system.
For a detailed product description and to find out what's new about the EVO compared to the superseded NXT controllers, please click here.
Important shipping note
Australian and New Zealand customers:
This product is not stocked in the Australian warehouse and delivery time is approx. 2-3 weeks.
Customers from India:
This product is shipped directly from VKB HQ and delivery time is approx. 7-10 days.
For any questions please contact email@example.com.
- 1 GNX KG12 grip
- 1 GNX EVO Base
GNX KG12 Grip
- 1 Folding trigger (metal)
- 1 Pinky lever (metal)
- 1 Bomb release button
- 1 8-way HAT switch
- 1 Side button
GNX EVO Base
- 2 Contactless MaRS sensors on X and Y axes
- 1 Auto-centreing 3-position switch
- 1 Throttle wheel
- 1 Rotary encoder
- 3 buttons
- Gimbal with ball bearings
- Adjustable dry clutches for user-tunable load
- 2 Programmable single-colour LEDs
- Tabletop base steel plate
- Operating manual
- Set of soft springs
- Set of strong springs
- Spring extractor tool
- Set of screws
- USB cable (180cm/70inch)
- Cable holder tool
- Base & Grip made from industrial grade ABS
- Gimbal made from glass-fiber-reinforced PA
- Tabletop base plate made from steel
- 32-bit ARM Controllers inside base and grip
- ALPS buttons (Japan OEM) for extended longevity
- Contactless MaRS sensors with High Resolution
- Plug & Play with Driver-Free Installation (Recommended for Most Users)
- Firmware Upgrade via USB
- Onboard Memory for Storing Profiles
- Optional Programming Software Available (For Advanced Users)
Please visit the Downloads section for the latest firmware and tools.
EVO Product line